Friday 13 June 2014

Crafty Catz #235 ~ Use 2 different dies

Good morning, Wow! I hope you are all enjoying some fabulous weather at the moment, it's glorious here in Dorset and it's time for a new challenge with the Crafty Catz and this week our wonderful Nick has chosen the theme of 2 different dies and we have a fabulous sponsor too ...
Prize 3 Digital images

The Dt got to play with some awesome images from our sponsors so be sure to check out what my super talented teamies have made this week.  I have used the adorable 'Day Dreaming' which I have coloured with spectrums, the pp is from First Editions and I embossed some coredinations cs using a new notebook folder from Darice.  My die cuts cut from a slightly lighter shade of the cs and are starburst JS, Clock face and hands Xcut and the label die is by Crafty Cutters from Crafty Sentiments designs as is the sentiment.




















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jac love the image fabulous paper's and design have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a super card for this weeks challenge, have a good weekend
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one very cute card Jac the image is adorable,
    thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment
    Crafty hugs & kind regards Bridget :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stamp and I really love the background you've made for this 'dreamer'. Interesting colors. Have a nice week!
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jac, Gorgeous card, love the expression on his cute face..lol...

    I didn't know you lived in Dorset Jac, how lucky are you, I LOVE it down south, have some family on hols there the next couple weeks...xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x