Wednesday 13 August 2014

So Charming with the Divas

Hi there, well here we are it's Wednesday so that means a new challenge over at Divas By Design and this week we are looking to see your charms and our fabulous sponsor is 

For my project this week I have made a card that I have lifted from one a very good friend sent me.  I have always loved her original card but not been brave enough to try it until now and I am so glad I did.  I used my new First Editions Blank Canvas papers and cut the frame using my Cricut.  The stem is actually the handle of a broom stamp! and the leaves are by I can't remember! lol the flower is also cut on the Cricut from the same papers and then topped off with a button and some twine, I used the same twine lower down the card and attached a small leaf charm, then I got brave and stamped a small sentiment directly to the paper.  Love how this turned out and Heather if you are looking, thanks for the wonderful inspiration x






















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafts 4 Eternity #188 ~ Anything Goes
TFL

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x