Thursday 4 December 2014

Something a little risque (but only slightly)

I wanted to make a birthday for my other half and he is definitely not one for lots of flowers, and hearts and bling so I settled with a wonderful Kenny K image and a clean and simple card.  I used red cs blank and a piece of another one which I embossed with a hearts tri-boss folder and I matted that onto some white cs.  The image is coloured with copics, spectrum pens and pencils, the colouring did take me quite a while but I am pleased with the end coloured result. (I can certainly see some improvements) added some red gems and finished off with a sentiment that I got as a freebie quite some time ago from Sentiments Sunday.  Adrian liked the card but was a little disappointed he couldn't untie the ribbon!




















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Kenny K's Krafty Krew #185 ~ Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown #223 ~ Bling it on
Creative Card Crew #76 ~ Birthday with a sentiment
TFL

3 comments:

  1. I love your Birthday Gift Card. Lol!!!Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I love the embossing. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Jac! Great work on the sentiment, lol. Also love the embossing looks so good.

    Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Kenny K!
    Nick
    Team A(ll That)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x