Sunday 22 May 2016

Wake up and smell the coffee!

Over on TEW facebook page there is a mini colouring contest going on and there is a very special image which is only available to members of the Facebook group at a discounted price.  The image is 'Lucy Loo Coffee Aroma'.  I decided to challenge myself by going with red hair, I still struggle to find the right combinations.  So once I had finished colouring her I just had to make a card with her. I have used black cs and the paper is from a pad called Greatest Glory which I got from the Range. The black mat has been embossed with keys and behind that is a border cut using the Cricut.  I have embellished with skeleton leaves, a rolled paper flower and little key charm.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown #294 ~ Embossing
Crafty Gals Corner #72 ~ May flowers
The Paper Shelter #249 ~ Charming
Crafting For All Seasons #126 ~ Add some embossing
Brown Sugar #199 ~ ATG
TFL

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Jac fabulous image and colour's
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun card! Love that flower!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    <3 Emily L. - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card. I love the colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your red hair was a perfect choice for this sultry image. A lovely card!!! Thank you for joining in the fun with Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x